Pumpkin Pie Spice Carrots Recipe: A Fun Way to Kick Off Pumpkin Pie Spice Season by 30Seconds Food
It's September! And to some, that means the kick off to pumpkin pie spice season. Why should coffee and pie have all the fun this pumpkin pie spice season?
You can use pumpkin pie spice in so many ways. Like on carrots! Try this easy carrot recipe on your family tonight.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 bag (1 pound) baby carrots
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- chopped fresh herbs, for garnish (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Boil or roast the carrots until tender.
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Add the brown sugar, honey or maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice. Cook, stirring, until it gets a little caramelized.
- Add the carrots and stir to coat. Sprinkle with chopped, fresh herbs, if desired.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Maple Syrup $6 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.