Cinnamon French Toast Muffins Recipe: A French Toast Breakfast On the Go by 30Seconds Food
The batter for these french toast muffins is simply milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and cubed bread. You can use whatever firm bread you enjoy, but challah, brioche, white bread, French bread and croissants are all great choices. The streusel is a sweet combination of butter, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and a dash of salt. It's the perfect topping for these french toast muffins.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: Makes about 12 muffins
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 5 eggs
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 cups cubed bread (challah, brioche, white, french bread or croissants work well)
- Bread options: challah, brioche, white bread, French bread, croissants or any hearty country bread.
Here’s how to make it:
- Put all the streusel ingredients into a bowl. Cut with a pastry blender or use your fingers to blend until it forms a crumbly topping. Set aside.
- For the muffins, combine the milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon in a bowl. Add bread and stir gently to combine.
- Coat 12 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. Divide the bread mixture between the muffin tins (about 1/3 cup for each muffin). Sprinkle with the streusel topping.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.