Halloween Chocolate Mousse Dessert Cups Recipe Is Hauntingly Easy to Make by 30Seconds Food
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 recipe chocolate hazelnut mousse or chocolate pudding (or your favorite recipe or store-bought variety)
- chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
- Halloween Peeps® OR whipped cream and black squeeze icing
Here's how to make it:
- Prepare the chocolate hazelnut mousse or chocolate pudding according to recipe directions.
- Fill the clear dessert cups with the prepared mousse or pudding.
- Top with crushed chocolate wafer cookies.
- Add a Halloween Peep® to the top of each cup.
- If using whipped cream and black icing, simply mound the whipped cream to look like a ghost. Create eyes with the black icing (pictured above). Chill until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Halloween Peeps® $5 & Up
Chocolate Wafer Cookies $3 & Up
Black Squeeze Icing $3 & Up
Clear Dessert Cups $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.