Halloween Chocolate Mousse Dessert Cups Are Hauntingly Easy to Make by 30Seconds Food
- 1 recipe chocolate hazelnut mousse or chocolate pudding (or your favorite recipe or store-bought variety)
- chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
- Halloween Peeps® OR whipped cream and black squeeze icing
Here's how to make it:
- Prepare the chocolate hazelnut mousse or chocolate pudding according to recipe directions.
- Fill the clear dessert cups with the prepared mousse or pudding.
- Top with crushed chocolate wafer cookies.
- Add a Halloween Peep® to the top of each cup.
- If using whipped cream and black icing, simply mound the whipped cream to look like a ghost. Create eyes with the black icing (pictured above). Chill until ready to serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Halloween Peeps® $5 & Up
Chocolate Wafer Cookies $3 & Up
Black Squeeze Icing $3 & Up
Clear Dessert Cups $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.