This White Beans With Italian Sausage Recipe Is Ready in Less Than 30 Minutes (That Includes Chopping) by 30Seconds Food
A hearty meal your family will love ready in less than 30 minutes, including chopping the veggies? Yes, please! With this sausage and beans recipe, you'll even have time to pour yourself a glass of wine.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- olive oil
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package Italian sausage, cut into bite-sized pieces or casings removed and crumbled
- 1 can (19 ounces) cannellini beans or great northern beans, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) diced Italian-style tomatoes, with juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
Here’s how to make it:
- Add a drizzle olive oil in a skillet. Cook the bell pepper, onion and garlic about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the sausage and cook until browned and cooked through, about 7-8 minutes.
- Stir in the oregano, basil, beans and tomatoes with juice. Simmer about 5 minutes. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cannellini Beans $2 & Up
Great Northern Beans $1 & Up
Dried Oregano $2 & Up
Dried Basil $2 & Up
Diced Italian-Style Tomatoes $1 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.