5-Ingredient Carrot Ginger Soup Recipe Is the Easiest Soup You'll Make All Year by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cups chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 pound baby carrots or regular carrots, peeled and cut into rounds
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
Here’s how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a soup pot. Add the onions and cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the broth, carrots and ginger. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and cook until carrots are soft, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Using an immersion blender, blend until smooth or carefully pour soup into a blender and pulse until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve in soup bowls with a dollop of sour cream or yogurt, chopped fresh parsley and a sprinkling of paprika.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Vegetable Broth $1 & Up
Paprika $3 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Soup Bowls $6 & Up
Immersion Blenders $15 & Up
Blenders $20 & Up
Soup Pots $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.