Easy Salmon Recipe: This Citrus-Glazed Salmon Recipe With Grilled Oranges Is Light, Bright & Healthy by 30Seconds Food
If you want to make grilling a little healthier try this easy citrus-glazed salmon recipe. Grilled oranges may be your new obsession after you do, and most orange marmalades have only 49 calories per tablespoon.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil (optional)
- olive oil spray or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic-pepper seasoning blend
- 1 orange, cut into slices
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the marmalade, lemon juice and basil.
- Lightly spray the skin side of the salmon fillets with the olive oil spray (or drizzle with a little olive oil).
- Turn the salmon over and sprinkle with the garlic-pepper blend and salt, to taste.
- Place the salmon, skin side down, on a preheated grill. Cook, brushing with the orange marmalade, for about 12 to 15 minutes, or until fish is cooked through.
- While the salmon cooks, add the orange slices to the grill. Cook until softened. Use grilled orange slices as garnish.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Orange Marmalade $2 & Up
Garlic Pepper Seasoning Blends $2 & Up
Olive Oil Spray $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.