No-Bake Coconut Balls Recipe: A 5-Ingredient Candy Recipe for Christmas by 30Seconds Food
Sometimes you just need a coconut ball. Enough said. This no-bake coconut balls recipe has just five ingredients and takes about 20 minutes to do – from start to finish. They are the perfect bite-sized sweet snack and look so pretty on your Christmas cookie trays.
If you want to make this coconut balls recipe fancier, drizzle with melted white chocolate or sprinkle with chopped nuts. This easy recipe makes an elegant dessert for any occasion or a sweet snack any day of the week.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: approximately 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup minus 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 4 cups flaked coconut
- 1 package semisweet chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the sugar, water and corn syrup in a pot. Bring to a boil.
- Add the coconut and cook until temperature reaches 236 degrees F on a candy thermometer, stirring constantly.
- Form into balls.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave until smooth.
- Dip the coconut balls into the melted chocolate. Place on aluminum foil or wax paper.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.