6-Ingredient Spinach Parmesan Balls Appetizer Recipe Will Make You the Real MVP by 30Seconds Food
Moist, flavorful, easy to make and transport, this delicious Parmesan spinach balls recipe will quickly be a top pick for tailgating, potlucks and get-togethers of all kinds. These fun appetizers are great as-is, or you can dunk them in remoulade, ranch dressing, blue cheese dressing, honey mustard dressing, Serrano-avocado sauce or honey mustard barbecue sauce.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups herb stuffing mix, chopped fine
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives or 4 green onion tops, chopped fine
- 3 eggs
Here's how to make them:
- Mix together all of the ingredients.
- Form into balls.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven about 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown. (Baking time will be affected by the size of the spinach balls.) Serve with your favorite dipping sauce, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.