Cheddar Cheese Ball: A Simple Appetizer Recipe for Tailgating or Get-togethers by Gwen Johnson
Creamy ranch-spiked cheeses rolled into a ball and then coated with crunchy pecans. What's not to love? If you happen to not love pecans, use chopped almonds.
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- chopped pecans
- crackers, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cream cheese, mayo, cheddar cheese and ranch dressing mix. Mix well.
- Shape into a ball, then roll in the chopped pecans. Refrigerate until ready to serve with crackers.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ranch Dressing Mix $2 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Chopped Pecans $4 & Up
Chopped Almonds $4 & Up
Crackers $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.