This Spicy Broccolini Recipe Will Have Your Taste Buds Ready to Wok & Roll in 10 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 to 5
- 2 bunches broccolini
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 - 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
Here’s how to make it:
- Add the broccolini and water to a wok or skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until broccolini is crisp-tender and water has evaporated, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the chili garlic sauce, lime juice and crushed red pepper. Season with salt and pepper. Cook about 2 more minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.