Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe: These Decadent Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies are Heart-Healthier, Too by Shauna Flury
These decadent dark chocolate chip cookies are so delicious. But your heart will thank you because they're made with olive oil and dark chocolate, which may have benefits for heart health. After one bite, you'll be craving them for the taste (and they're really easy to make, too)!
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 egg
- 3 teaspoons coconut sugar (or sugar of your choosing)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
Here's how to make them:
- Combine all the dry ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- Scoop generous tablespoons full of dough and place them about 1 inch apart on greased or parchment paper-lined cookie sheets.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 8-12 minutes.
The information on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information provided through this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Dark Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Coconut Sugar $5 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Cookie Sheets $6 & Up
Parchment Paper $4 & Up
Coarse Sea Salt $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.