This Cheesy Taco Spaghetti Casserole Recipe Is Pure Genius by Donna John
No garnish is necessary, but if you feel the need, invite chopped green onions, fresh cilantro or chopped tomatoes to the party. The easy pasta casserole recipe can be easily doubled for large families.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 package (1 ounce) taco seasoning
- 2/3 cups water
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chiles (do not drain)
- 1 package (8 ounces) Velveeta, cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack or a combination
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the spaghetti noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a skillet. Drain off the fat.
- Add the taco seasoning and water. Cook about 5 minutes.
- Add the cream of chicken soup, Velveeta and diced tomatoes and green chiles, including the liquid. Cook on low heat until the cheese melts. Pour into a 13x-9-inch baking pan. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven about 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese has melted. Serve.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Spaghetti Noodles $1 & Up
Taco Seasoning $1 & Up
Tomatoes With Green Chiles $1 & Up
Cream of Chicken Soup $2 & Up
Velveeta $8 & Up
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.