Moist Mayonnaise Baked Cod Recipe Will Make a Fish Lover Out of Anyone by 30Seconds Food
Throw in the cheese, lemon and other seasonings, and we're betting you'll soon have a fish lover on your hands. Don't like cod? Use your favorite fish.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 cod fillets
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the mayonnaise, butter, onion, Parmesan, lemon juice, zest, parsley and Old Bay. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Mix well.
- Place the fish in a baking dish that’s been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Spread the mayonnaise mixture over the fish fillets. Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven about 10 minutes. Turn the broiler on and cook until the top is golden brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Fish Cookbooks $4 & Up
Zesters $6 & Up
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Herb Scissors $7 & Up
Old Bay Seasoning $3 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Breadcrumbs $2 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.