Moist Mayonnaise Baked Cod Recipe Will Make a Fish Lover Out of Anyone by 30Seconds Food
Know someone who frowns any time fish is being served for dinner? The mayonnaise in this easy cod recipe makes the fish super moist and flavorful, so it will make even those skeptical of fish a believer.
Throw in Parmesan cheese and other seasonings like Old Bay and lemon, and we're betting you'll soon have a fish lover on your hands. Don't like cod? Use your favorite fish! Serve this quick baked cod with a fresh vegetable, salad, grain or your favorite side dishes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 cod fillets
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the mayonnaise, butter, onion, Parmesan, lemon juice, zest, parsley and Old Bay. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Mix well.
- Place the fish in a baking dish that’s been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Spread the mayonnaise mixture over the fish fillets. Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven about 10 minutes. Turn the broiler on and cook until the top is golden brown.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Fish Cookbooks $4 & Up
Zesters $6 & Up
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Herb Scissors $7 & Up
Old Bay Seasoning $3 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Breadcrumbs $2 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.