Mayonnaise Baked Cod Recipe: This Moist Cod Recipe Will Make a Fish Lover Out of Anyone by 30Seconds Food
Know someone who frowns any time fish is being served for dinner? The mayonnaise in this easy cod recipe makes the fish super moist. Throw in the cheese, lemon and other seasonings, and we're betting you'll soon have a fish lover on your hands. Don't like cod? Use your favorite fish.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 cod fillets
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the mayonnaise, butter, onion, Parmesan, lemon juice, zest, parsley and Old Bay. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Mix well.
- Place the fish in a baking dish that’s been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Spread the mayonnaise mixture over the fish fillets. Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven about 10 minutes. Turn the broiler on and cook until the top is golden brown. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Fish Cookbooks $4 & Up
Zesters $6 & Up
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Herb Scissors $7 & Up
Old Bay Seasoning $3 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Breadcrumbs $2 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.