Fresh Pineapple Salsa Recipe Is the Refreshing Snack of Summer by Donna John
For a delicious change of pace, kick those tomatoes to the curb and try this refreshing pineapple salsa recipe. Pineapple salsa is an unexpected appetizer and healthy snack everyone will enjoy.
Serve this easy pineapple salsa recipe with tortilla chips, pita chips or spoon over grilled chicken, pork or seafood.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 8 to 10
- 2 cups diced pineapple
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 small bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the pineapple, onion, jalapeno, lime juice, cilantro and mint (if using). Mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pineapple Corer $5 & Up
Tortilla Chips $2 & Up
Pita Chips $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.