Chef Adrianne Calvo’s Mango Habanero Glazed Shrimp With Cucumber Salsa Verde Celebrate Mango Season by Chef Adrianne Calvo
Seafood Appetizers Dinner
4 years ago
Add to collection
Mango season is here! These mango and habanero glazed shrimp with cucumber salsa verde are fast, easy and outrageously delicious!
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- canola oil
- 1/2 cup ripe mango, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup white distilled vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1/2 habanero pepper
Cucumber Salsa Verde
- 1/2 cup cucumber
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1/4 cup white onion
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Here’s how to make it:
- In a small stock pot, add mango, vinegar, sugar, lemon juice, cilantro and habanero pepper. Bring to a boil. Turn off heat and then pour mixture into a blender. Pulse and then blend until smooth.
- In a food processor, blend cucumber, parsley, onion, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- On a clean work surface, season shrimp generously with garlic salt, paprika and black pepper.
- Heat up a large skillet to medium high heat or a grill. Place shrimp in skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until they become opaque and the tails become coral colored. Set aside.
- To serve, spoon mango glaze onto the plate, line up shrimp and top each one with cucumber salsa verde. Serves 2.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Maximum Flavor $28
Garlic Salt $3 & Up
Paprika $3 & Up
Canola Oil $3 & Up
White Vinegar $1 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.