Easy Beer Brats Recipe: This Simple Bratwurst Recipe Is a Must for Any Football Party by 30Seconds Food
Beer and bratwurst is a cookout crowd pleaser. Serve your beer brats on hot dog buns or pretzel brat buns with desired toppings, on top of a bed or sauerkraut, or just eat them out of the pot. So simple and so delicious.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 packages bratwurst (about 20 sausages)
- 4 cans (12 ounces each) beer
- 1 - 2 onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
Here’s how to make it:
- In a large pot, add the beer, onions, garlic powder, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a boil.
- Add the bratwurst. Reduce heat to low and cook until onions are tender.
- When ready to serve, remove the bratwurst from the beer and cook on a hot grill until desired brownness is achieved. (This step is optional.) Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sauerkraut $3 & Up
Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
Hot Dog Buns $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.