Easy Beer Brats Recipe: This Simple Bratwurst Recipe Is a Must for Any Football Party by 30Seconds Food
Beer and bratwurst is a cookout crowd pleaser. Serve your beer brats on hot dog buns or pretzel brat buns with desired toppings, on top of a bed or sauerkraut, or just eat them out of the pot. So simple and so delicious.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 packages bratwurst (about 20 sausages)
- 4 cans (12 ounces each) beer
- 1 - 2 onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
Here’s how to make it:
- In a large pot, add the beer, onions, garlic powder, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a boil.
- Add the bratwurst. Reduce heat to low and cook until onions are tender.
- When ready to serve, remove the bratwurst from the beer and cook on a hot grill until desired brownness is achieved. (This step is optional.) Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.