Beer & Brats: This Bratwurst Recipe Is a Must for Summer Cookouts by 30Seconds Food
- 2 packages bratwurst (about 20 sausages)
- 4 cans (12 ounces each) beer
- 1 - 2 onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
Here’s how to make it:
- In a large pot, add the beer, onions, garlic powder, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a boil.
- Add the bratwurst. Reduce heat to low and cook until onions are tender.
- When ready to serve, remove the bratwurst from the beer and cook on a hot grill until desired brownness is achieved. (This step is optional.) Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.