Deviled Egg Recipes: This Spinach & Bacon Deviled Eggs Recipe Will Have You at Hello by Donna John
When anyone in my family tells me to "bring your eggs," they mean these spinach and bacon deviled eggs. They are addictive and a must-have at family gatherings, holidays, potlucks and tailgating.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 dozen eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- half of a 10-ounce box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 - 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Here's how to make them:
- Cut the eggs in half and scoop the yolks into a bowl. Mash well with a fork.
- Add the spinach, bacon, vinegar, butter and sugar. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the egg whites with the spinach mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Deviled Egg Holders $7 & Up
Deviled Egg Trays $8 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
Deviled Egg Cookbooks $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.