Delicious Spinach & Bacon Deviled Eggs Recipe Will Have You at Hello by Donna John
When anyone in my family tells me to "bring your eggs," they mean this spinach and bacon deviled eggs recipe. They are addictive and a must-have at family gatherings, holidays, potlucks and tailgating.
When I make these eggs ahead of time, I like to wait to stir in the bacon so it stays crisp. You can also sprinkle some extra bacon on the top for garnish. Can you ever have too much bacon?
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 dozen eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- half of a 10-ounce box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 - 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Here's how to make it:
- Cut the eggs in half and scoop the yolks into a bowl. Mash well with a fork.
- Add the spinach, bacon, vinegar, butter and sugar. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the egg whites with the spinach mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Deviled Egg Holders $7 & Up
Deviled Egg Trays $8 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
Deviled Egg Cookbooks $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.