Crazy Good Spinach & Bacon Deviled Eggs Recipe Will Have You at Hello by Donna John
When anyone in my family tells me to "bring your eggs," they mean this spinach and bacon deviled eggs recipe. They are addictive and a must-have at family gatherings, holidays, potlucks and tailgating. This year I'm thinking of making them for July 4th.
All you need for this amazing deviled egg recipe is a dozen eggs, frozen chopped spinach, mayonnaise, bacon, apple cider vinegar, butter, granulated sugar, salt and black pepper. Hard-boiled eggs are cut in half and the yolks mashed with the ingredients. Season the filling and stuff it back into the egg whites.
If you're like me and get so frustrated trying to peel some hard-boiled eggs, you need to try cooking the eggs in your Instant Pot™. It is the only way I make hard-boiled eggs anymore. The shells almost fall off. If you've never cooked eggs this way, here's how to cook hard-boiled eggs in the Instant Pot™.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 dozen eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- half of a 10-ounce box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 - 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- When I make these eggs ahead of time, I like to wait to stir in the bacon so it stays crisp. You can also sprinkle some extra bacon on the top for garnish. Can you ever have too much bacon?
Here's how to make it:
- Cut the eggs in half and scoop the yolks into a bowl. Mash well with a fork.
- Add the spinach, bacon, vinegar, butter and sugar. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the egg whites with the spinach mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.