Easy Chicken Recipes: This Orange Roasted Chicken Recipe Is Full of Flavor by Gwen Johnson
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour to cook and 1 hour to marinate
Total Time: 2 hours and 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 oranges, 1 juiced and 1 sliced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 chicken, cut up
- 1 onion, sliced (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, sugar, lemon juice, orange juice, Italian seasoning, paprika, onion powder and red pepper flakes. Add the chicken and allow to marinate about 1 hour.
- Put the onions on the bottom of a baking dish, if using. Place the chicken on the onions and pour the marinade over the top. Add the sliced orange segments. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 1 hour, or until chicken is cooked through.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Paprika $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
Recipe Boxes $7 & Up
Chicken Cookbooks $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.