Easy Chicken Recipes: This Orange Roasted Chicken Recipe Is Full of Flavor by Gwen Johnson
Add to collection
We eat chicken about three times a week at my house, so finding new ways to cook it is crucial. This easy baked orange chicken recipe was a welcome addition to my recipe box.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour to cook and 1 hour to marinate
Total Time: 2 hours and 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 oranges, 1 juiced and 1 sliced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 chicken, cut up
- 1 onion, sliced (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, sugar, lemon juice, orange juice, Italian seasoning, paprika, onion powder and red pepper flakes. Add the chicken and allow to marinate about 1 hour.
- Put the onions on the bottom of a baking dish, if using. Place the chicken on the onions and pour the marinade over the top. Add the sliced orange segments. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 1 hour, or until chicken is cooked through.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Paprika $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
Recipe Boxes $7 & Up
Chicken Cookbooks $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.