This 2-Ingredient Chocolate Magic Shell Ice Cream Topping Recipe Will Blow Your Mind by 30Seconds Food
Guess what? You can make ice cream magic at home with this DIY dessert recipe – and it's so easy. Squirt this homemade magic shell ice cream topping all over your favorite ice cream. Delish.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Total Time: 6 minutes
Here's how to make it on the stovetop:
- Put the chocolate and coconut oil into a pot. Cook over low heat until melted, stirring constantly, about 4 minutes.
- Pour the melted chocolate into a bowl and allow to cool for about 2 minutes.
- Drizzle over ice cream or dip ice cream cones into the sauce. It will harden in about 30 to 60 seconds.
Here's how to make it in the microwave:
- Put the chocolate and coconut oil into a microwave-safe bowl. Cook in 30 second intervals until completely melted.
- Allow to cool for about 2 minutes, then pour over ice cream.
Note: If using white chocolate, decrease the amount of coconut oil to 1/4 cup.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ice Cream Bowls $7 & Up
Ice Cream Scoops $5 & Up
Milk Chocolate $3 & Up
Semisweet Chocolate $3 & Up
Coconut Oil $6 & Up
Magic Shell $5 & Up
White Chocolate $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.