Buttermilk Chive Salad Dressing Recipe: This Creamy Salad Dressing Will Take Your Spring Mix Up a Notch by Gwen Johnson
Resist the urge to grab that bottle of salad dressing. It takes just minutes to whip up this homemade buttermilk chive salad dressing recipe. Your salad greens will thank you.
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.