This Creamy Crab Rangoon Dip Recipe Is Pure Magic by 30Seconds Food
If you love crab rangoon, you'll freak out about this delicious baked crab rangoon dip recipe. This easy seafood dip appetizer is so creamy, you won't want to wait for special occasions to make it.
But when you dip wonton chips into this creamy, rich crab rangoon dip, that's when the snack magic really happens. It's also great with tortilla chips or toasted baguette slices. Let's make magic...
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 2 green onions, chopped (divided)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- grilled shrimp, for garnish (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Beat together the cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce until fluffy.
- Add the Parmesan, crabmeat, 1 chopped green onion, garlic and all but 1/3 cup of the mozzarella. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour into a shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Garnish with the remaining chopped green onion and grilled shrimp, if desired. Serve with wonton chips, toasted baguette or tortilla chips.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Crabmeat $5 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Tortilla Chips $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
I'm lactose intolerant.
I would really like to try this.