Baked Crab Rangoon Dip Recipe: This Easy Baked Seafood Dip Appetizer Recipe Is Pure Snack Magic by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 2 green onions, chopped (divided)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- a few grilled shrimp for garnish, if desired
Here’s how to make it:
- Beat together the cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce until fluffy.
- Add the Parmesan, crabmeat, 1 chopped green onion, garlic and all but 1/3 cup of the mozzarella. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour into a shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Garnish with the remaining chopped green onion and grilled shrimp, if desired. Serve with wonton chips, toasted baguette or tortilla chips.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.