Easy Pasta Recipes: This Spinach & Artichoke Bowtie Pasta Recipe Is What's for Dinner by 30Seconds Food
This easy pasta recipe incorporates family-pleasing bowties (farfalle) with healthy spinach and artichokes. The cheese and cream ties it all together and makes it a complete meal. Grab those pasta bowls and enjoy.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 8 ounces bowtie pasta, cooked according to package directions for al dente
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 - 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach or frozen chopped spinach (thawed and squeezed dry)
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella
Here's how to make it:
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil and cook the garlic about 1 minute. Add the spinach and cook until wilted, about 4 minutes. Add the chopped artichokes and heavy cream. Bring to a simmer.
- Stir in the Parmesan and 1/2 cup of the mozzarella until cheeses have melted. Add the cooked pasta and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish. Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake in a 400-degree F oven for about 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and begins to brown. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pasta Bowls $10 & Up
Pasta Cookbooks $3 & Up
Bowtie (Farfalle) Pasta $1 & Up
Artichoke Hearts $2 & Up
Olive Oil $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.