Quick Asparagus in Foil Recipe: Bake or Grill This Awesome Asparagus Recipe (Easy Cleanup!) by Donna John
Kids won't eat asparagus? Try presenting the vegetable to them in a new way. This asparagus recipe comes out tender (not mushy!) and flavorful. You could switch the Italian seasoning for your favorite seasoning blend to make it your own.
Another plus? This easy asparagus recipe saves you from having to wash a pot or pan. Who doesn't love that?
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 8 teaspoons butter, cut up
- 1 lemon, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- aluminum foil
Here's how to make it:
- Tear off a large piece of aluminum foil. Coat it with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lay the asparagus on the foil. Sprinkle with the Italian seasoning. Season with salt and pepper.
- Dot the top of the asparagus with the butter. Fold the foil up tightly to create a packet.
- Cook on a hot grill or in a 425-degree F oven for about 12 to 15 minutes, flipping a few times during cooking.
- When ready to serve, open the packet, sprinkle with the chopped parsley and garnish with lemon slices.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.