Asparagus in Foil: Bake or Grill This Easy Vegetable Recipe (Kids Love It!) by Gwen Johnson
Kids won't eat asparagus? Try presenting the vegetable to them in a new way! My kids love eating asparagus this way, and it saves you from having to wash a pot or pan.
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 8 teaspoons butter, cut up
- 1 lemon, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- aluminum foil
Here's how to make it:
- Tear off a large piece of aluminum foil. Coat it with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lay the asparagus on the foil. Sprinkle with the Italian seasoning. Season with salt and pepper.
- Dot the top of the asparagus with the butter. Fold the foil up tightly to create a packet.
- Cook on a hot grill or in a 425-degree F oven for about 12-15 minutes, flipping a few times during cooking.
- When ready to serve, open the packet, sprinkle with the chopped parsley and garnish with lemon slices.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.