Memorial Day & Camping Recipes: This Salmon & Asparagus Packets Recipe Will Wrap Up Dinner in a Hurry by 30Seconds Food
These easy salmon and asparagus foil packets make a quick dinner and are great for cookouts or camping trips – or your Memorial Day cookout. You can even prepare this easy salmon recipe ahead of time.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: approximately 12 minutes for grill and 20 minutes for oven
Total Time: 22 to 30 minutes
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 pound asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- fresh chopped herbs (optional)
- aluminum foil
Here’s how to make it:
- Tear off four sheets of aluminum foil big enough to hold the fish and asparagus.
- Put a few slices of lemon onto each piece of foil.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Place a piece of fish on top of the lemon slices.
- Top the salmon with some asparagus.
- Combine the butter, Italian seasoning and garlic. Mix well. Dollop the butter mixture over the top of all four salmon packets. Sprinkle with herbs, if using.
- Fold the aluminum foil up to create tightly sealed packet.
- Cook on a hot grill for about 6 minutes per side, or until salmon is cooked through. You can also cook this in a 400-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.