Healthy Salmon Recipe: This Salmon Packets Recipe With Asparagus Will Wrap Up Dinner in a Hurry by 30Seconds Food
These easy salmon and asparagus foil packets make a quick dinner and are great for cookouts or camping trips. You can even prepare this easy salmon recipe ahead of time.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: approximately 12 minutes for grill and 20 minutes for oven
Total Time: 22 to 30 minutes
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 pound asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- fresh chopped herbs (optional)
- aluminum foil
Here’s how to make it:
- Tear off four sheets of aluminum foil big enough to hold the fish and asparagus.
- Put a few slices of lemon onto each piece of foil.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Place a piece of fish on top of the lemon slices.
- Top the salmon with some asparagus.
- Combine the butter, Italian seasoning and garlic. Mix well. Dollop the butter mixture over the top of all four salmon packets. Sprinkle with herbs, if using.
- Fold the aluminum foil up to create tightly sealed packet.
- Cook on a hot grill for about 6 minutes per side, or until salmon is cooked through. You can also cook this in a 400-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Foil Packet Recipes Cookbooks $3 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Aluminum Foil $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.