Baguettes Love This Creamy Feta Cheese Spread Recipe (and You Will, Too!) by 30Seconds Food
- 6 ounces feta, at room temperature
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
Here’s how to make it:
- Put the feta and cream cheese into a blender or food processor. Pulse until combined.
- Add the chopped herbs, garlic, oil, lemon juice and lemon zest. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Blend until well combined.
- Serve immediately or keep it in the fridge until ready to serve. Drizzle with a little olive oil when serving, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Olive Oil $5 & Up
Dip Bowls $6 & Up
Dip Cookbooks $4 & Up
Crackers $2 & Up
Zesters $6 & Up
Blenders $25 & Up
Food Processors $40 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.