5-Minute Gribiche Recipe: How to Make & Use This Classic French Sauce Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Say "gribiche" in public and you're sure to get a few people saying, "Bless you." But this is one serious sauce. Gribiche is a classic French sauce made with hard-boiled eggs, cornichons and capers. Serve it with chicken or fish, on vegetables, as part of charcuterie board, as a spread on toasted bread or as a dip with crudites.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 cornichons, finely chopped
- 1 hard-boiled egg, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients. Mix well.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
How do you use gribiche?
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.