Quick White Chicken Chili Recipe: 30-Minute Southwest Chicken Chili Recipe Tastes Like It Simmered All Day by Donna John
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper, or to taste
- 1 can (15 ounces) great northern beans or black-eyed peas (do not drain)
- optional toppings: fresh cilantro, grated cheese, chopped green onion, diced avocado
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a soup pot. Add the chicken, onion and celery and cook about 5 minutes.
- Add the broth, green chiles, cilantro and the spices. Simmer about 15 minutes.
- Add the beans and cook another 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve as is or with desired toppings.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Soup Bowls $6 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Chopped Green Chiles $1 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Cumin $3 & Up
Oregano $3 & Up
Ground Red Pepper $3 & Up
Great Northern Beans $1 & Up
Black-eyed Peas $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.