Ground Beef Hamburger Soup Recipe Is Comfort Food at Its Finest by 30Seconds Food
Hamburger soup is just pure comfort food. Loaded with vegetables and ground beef, this is one of the best and easiest soup recipes you'll come across. And kids love it!
Serve this easy hamburger soup recipe with bread or cornbread for a quick, hearty meal perfect for cold winter days.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (15 ounces) diced tomatoes (do not drain)
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 6 cups beef broth
- 1 large potato, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup corn (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup green beans (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup green peas (fresh or frozen)
Here’s how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a large soup pot. Add the onion, carrot and celery. Cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the ground beef. Cook until browned, breaking it up with a spoon as it cooks. Add the garlic and cook an additional minute.
- Add the undrained diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, broth and potato. Simmer for about 30 minutes or until potatoes are just tender.
- Add the corn, peas and green beans. Cook about 5 to 6 minutes more. Taste and add more salt and pepper, if needed. Serve.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Diced Tomatoes $1 & Up
Beef Broth $2 & Up
Tomato Sauce $1 & Up
Italian Seasoning $2 & Up
Soup Pots $15 & UP
Soup Bowls $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
We all love it . It’s a good comfort food and low cal.