World Series™ Baseball Cake: How to Make an Easy Baseball Cake for Your Family by 30Seconds Food
Excited about the World Series™? Gather the family and make this easy baseball cake to snack on while you watch!
- 1 box cake mix, plus ingredients to make it
- 1 - 2 tubs white frosting
- red food coloring or Twizzlers
Here's how to make it:
- Bake the cake according to package directions for round cake pans. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Frost the cake with the white frosting.
- For the Twizzlers method, simply bend two of the candies in a C shape to form the stitches on the baseball.
- For the frosting method, color about 1/4 cup of the frosting red. Spoon it into a cake decorating bag fitted with a decorating tip or a plastic storage bag with the tip cut off. Carefully pipe the baseball stitching.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Tampa Bay Rays Gear $5 & Up
LA Dodgers Gear $5 & Up
Atlanta Braves Gear $5 & Up
Cake Mix $1 & Up
White Cake Frosting $2 & Up
Food Coloring $3 & Up
Twizzlers $2 & Up
Plastic Storage Bags $3 & Up
Cake Decorating Bags $6 & Up
Cake Decorating Tips $5 & Up
Cake Decorating Kits $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.