Fun World Series™ Baseball Cake: An Easy Baseball Cake for Game Day by 30Seconds Food
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 to 50 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 cake
- 1 box cake mix, plus ingredients to make it
- 1 - 2 tubs white frosting
- red food coloring or Twizzlers
Here's how to make it:
- Bake the cake according to package directions for round cake pans. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Frost the cake with the white frosting.
- For the Twizzlers method, simply bend two of the candies in a C shape to form the stitches on the baseball.
- For the frosting method, color about 1/4 cup of the frosting red. Spoon it into a cake decorating bag fitted with a decorating tip or a plastic storage bag with the tip cut off. Carefully pipe the baseball stitching.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Houston Astros Gear $5 & Up
Atlanta Braves Gear $5 & Up
Cake Mix $1 & Up
White Cake Frosting $2 & Up
Food Coloring $3 & Up
Twizzlers $2 & Up
Plastic Storage Bags $3 & Up
Cake Decorating Bags $6 & Up
Cake Decorating Tips $5 & Up
Cake Decorating Kits $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.