Fun World Series™ Baseball Cake: An Easy Baseball Cake for Game Day by 30Seconds Food
Excited about the World Series™? Gather the family and make this easy baseball cake to snack on while you watch. This baseball cake is so easy to make.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 to 50 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 cake
- 1 box cake mix, plus ingredients to make it
- 1 - 2 tubs white frosting
- red food coloring or Twizzlers
Here's how to make it:
- Bake the cake according to package directions for round cake pans. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Frost the cake with the white frosting.
- For the Twizzlers method, simply bend two of the candies in a C shape to form the stitches on the baseball.
- For the frosting method, color about 1/4 cup of the frosting red. Spoon it into a cake decorating bag fitted with a decorating tip or a plastic storage bag with the tip cut off. Carefully pipe the baseball stitching.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Houston Astros Gear $5 & Up
Atlanta Braves Gear $5 & Up
Cake Mix $1 & Up
White Cake Frosting $2 & Up
Food Coloring $3 & Up
Twizzlers $2 & Up
Plastic Storage Bags $3 & Up
Cake Decorating Bags $6 & Up
Cake Decorating Tips $5 & Up
Cake Decorating Kits $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.