Best Steak Marinade Recipe: This Liquid Beef Marinade Recipe Is Steak Lover Approved by Donna John
Being from Texas, we eat steak a lot. Most times mine are sprinkled with salt, pepper and drizzled with a little olive oil before hitting the grill. After trying a steak that had been soaked in a liquid marinade, this easy steak recipe hit the steak-night rotation. This liquid marinade recipe ups the flavor factor on beef so much!
The longer you can let the steak marinate, the better. Try to let the steaks come to room temperature before grilling for the best results.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (packed)
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, or to taste (optional)
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a plastic zipper bag or bowl.
- Add the steaks and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight. Remove from marinade and grill as desired.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Parlsey Flakes $3 & Up
Dried Basil $3 & Up
Ground Pepper $2 & Up
Hot Pepper Sauce $1 & Up
Plastic Storage Bags $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.