Swedish Pineapple Cake Recipe Is the Moistest Cake You'll Ever Put in Your Mouth by Donna John
Not sure why this cake is Swedish, but one thing's for sure, it is beyond delicious. If you take this moist Swedish pineapple cake recipe to a family get-together or potluck, be sure to print out a few copies of the recipe because requests are guaranteed.
This is a wonderful dessert recipe to suit any occasion. And it really is the moistest cake you'll ever put in your mouth.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 box (16 ounces) powdered sugar
- chopped pecans, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the cake ingredients in a bowl. Beat until fully incorporated.
- Pour batter into a 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30-35 minutes.
- While cake is baking, make the frosting by beating the cream cheese and butter together. Add the sugar and mix until creamy. Spread over warm cake when it comes out of the oven. Sprinkle with chopped nuts. Cool.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $8 & Up
Crushed Pineapple $2 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Pecans $3 & Up
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.