Quick Ground Beef Sloppy Joe Recipe Is a Classic Family Favorite by 30Seconds Food
Forget that canned sloppy joe sauce! Here’s a simple sloppy joes recipe you can make in about 30 minutes. Your family is going to love them.
Serve this easy ground beef recipe with potato salad, cole slaw, french fries or your favorite side dishes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup water
- hamburger buns
- optional toppings: cheese, sliced onions, pickles, pickled jalapenos
Here’s how to make it:
- Brown the ground beef. Drain off fat.
- Add the ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, onion and garlic powders and water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer about 25 to 30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve on buns with desired toppings.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Hamburger Buns $4 & Up
Ketchup $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Onion Powder $2 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $3 & Up
Pickles $3 & Up
Jalapenos $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.