One-Pan Tuscan Chicken Recipe Is an Amazing 30-Minute Dinner by Donna John
The creamy, rich sauce in this chicken recipe begs to be sopped up with bread or drizzled over pasta or rice. One taste is all you'll need to know this easy Tuscan chicken recipe will be a family favorite.
Because this recipe uses boneless chicken breasts, it's on the table in less than 30 minutes. You could substitute kale or your favorite greens for the spinach.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- olive oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes (I use the sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil)
Here's how to make it:
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat a little olive oil in a large skillet. Add the chicken and cook over medium-high heat for about 4 to 6 minutes on each side, or until browned and cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the cream, broth, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Cook for a few minutes, stirring, until mixture thickens.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and spinach. Cook until spinach wilts, about 2 minutes. Put the chicken back and cover with the sauce. Serve.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Sun-dried Tomatoes $5 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.