Pork Chop Recipes: Do Not Lose This Balsamic & Maple-Glazed Pork Chops Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Print this easy glazed pork chops recipe out and keep it in a safe place. Once you try it, you'll know why.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- olive oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons beef broth
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Here’s how to make it:
- To make the glaze, combine all the ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to just a boil, reduce heat and cook, stirring often, about 2-3 minutes or until it reduces a bit. Remove from heat and side aside.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Heat a oven-proof frying pan or cast iron skillet over medium-high heat and add a little olive oil. Add the chops and cook about 3-4 minutes. Brush the chops with some of the glaze and flip over. Brush the other side with the glaze.
- Put the pan into a preheated 400-degree F oven and cook about 6-8 minutes, or until pork chops are cooked through, brushing with the glaze occasionally. Remove from oven and drizzle with the remaining glaze. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cast Iron Skillets $15 & UP
Oven-proof Frying Pans $20 & Up
Beef Broth $2 & Up
Maple Syrup $6 & Up
Balsamic Vinegar $4 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.