3-Ingredient Apricot-Glazed Catalina Chicken Recipe (We Don't Count the Chicken!) by 30Seconds Food
Why will you love this easy and delicious apricot-glazed Catalina chicken recipe? Because it costs hardly anything to make and you can keep the three simple sauce ingredients in your pantry and chicken in the freezer. The tangy sauce for this simple chicken recipe is delicious over rice.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- 3 pounds chicken pieces
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Catalina salad dressing
- 1/2 jar (about 6 ounces) apricot preserves
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
Here’s how to make it:
- Put chicken into a foil-lined baking pan. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Mix together the salad dressing, apricot preserves and soup mix. Pour over the chicken.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about an hour, or until chicken is cooked through. Baste occasionally with the sauce.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Catalina Salad Dressing $1 & Up
Apricot Preserves $2 & Up
Onion Soup Mix $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.