One-Pot Pasta Recipes: How to Make Easy Fettuccine With Chicken & Peas by Gwen Johnson
One-pot pasta recipes are dinner magic. All the ingredients, including the pasta, cook in one pot. What does that mean for busy families? That a hearty meal is on the table is less than 30 minutes with just one pot to wash. Told you it was magic.
- 2 - 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can (14 ounces) chicken broth
- 8 ounces fettuccine noodles
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here’s how to make it:
- Season the chicken breast cubes with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a Dutch oven or large soup pot and cook the chicken until brown and almost cooked through.
- To the pot add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add the broth, cream and pasta. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook until pasta is al dente, about 15 minutes.
- Add peas and Parmesan. Taste and adjust seasonings with salt and pepper. Serve with additional grated Parmesan.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.