Easy Recipes: This Meatball Casserole Has Only 5 Ingredients! by 30Seconds Food
- 2 packages pre-made meatballs (or your favorite homemade meatball recipe)
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 - 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- grated Parmesan cheese and fresh basil, for serving (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Bake the meatballs on a baking sheet at 375 degrees F for about 20 minutes.
- Combine the spaghetti sauce and spinach. Pour into a 13x9-inch pan. Top with the meatballs.
- Add dollops of ricotta cheese around the meatballs. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese. Pop back into the 375-degree F oven for about 30 minutes. Serve with grated Parmesan and chopped fresh basil, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.