Easy Dinner Ideas: This Easy Meatball Casserole Recipe Has Only 5 Ingredients by 30Seconds Food
- 2 packages pre-made meatballs (or your favorite homemade meatball recipe)
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 - 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- grated Parmesan cheese and fresh basil, for serving (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Bake the meatballs on a baking sheet at 375 degrees F for about 20 minutes.
- Combine the spaghetti sauce and spinach. Pour into a 13x9-inch baking pan. Top with the meatballs.
- Add dollops of ricotta cheese around the meatballs. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese. Pop back into the 375-degree F oven for about 30 minutes. Serve with grated Parmesan and chopped fresh basil, if desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $8 & Up
Baking Sheets $7 & Up
Frozen Meatballs $7 & Up
Spaghetti Sauce $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.